Having known Kanna and also being close to him i consider as | Celebrating Anandha Kannan | AKT INTERNATIONAL
top of page

Celebrating Anandha Kannan

Publicยท458 Celebrators

Having known Kanna and also being close to him i consider as one of the greatest blessings. Not every day does someone meet or move with Anandakannan. He is special. One of a kind. The only thing he knew to do all the time is to keep around him happy. Kanna i cant tell you how special u made me feel. How loved i felt. I started believing that i was beautiful. Just that smile is enough. The trip to pondicherry , the innumerable times you would walk into the studio and just ask me to sing in a live show. The surya namaskarams,salads, the world's best hug and that million dollar smile straight from the heart. I can go on and on. This huge place that i had for you in my heart is empty and no one can ever ever take it. You are undoubtedly special for me beyond words and expressions. I love u to the moon n back. I believe you will always be around from wherever you are. I miss you so much da.And i love u so so much my bestie. Gone tooooo soon. Being the nicest human being you were was the only wrong you committed. Love u da

Vivek Chendhurpandi
Arasi CP

About

Celebrating Anandha Kannan. A cheerful man full of energy, i...

Celebrators

bottom of page